At Benjamin Capital, Saddle Brook, New Jersey, we pride ourselves on creative solutions, such as our contract-financing program. We can offer you affordability and access to cash by working with your existing contracts or with ones you are negotiating. You no longer need to wait for a client to pay you; instead, we will finance the agreement so you get the funds you need quickly.
To qualify for our program, your business must have deals that start at one million dollars. The contract should have an equipment component to it, though this program is not intended for any ongoing contracts for service maintenance. Throughout the years, we have found that financing contracts works best for growing or start-up companies in the following industries:
- Digital Broadcasting
- Waste Management
- Municipal Work
- Software Development & Computer Systems
Get the Tools You Need Today
With our years of experience, we understand that to get the job done, you need to have quality equipment. We offer a range of options for equipment financing, such as middle market solutions (up to $500,000), application-only (of up to $150,000 and financial statements not required), and big-ticket options for loans of more than $500,000.
Additionally, you have the flexibility to secure the tools you need without spending hard-earned cash, with little to no down payments on these solutions. We are also happy to develop a customized payment structure for your convenience.
Is It Right For You?
Although our equipment leasing and financing program is intended for companies that have been around for at least two years, we have worked with all types of businesses. After you apply, we can turn around an approval in as little as 24 hours. If you seek a middle-market or large-ticket option, we will issue approvals in just three to five days. In addition, our program features competitive rates and terms of as long as 84 months.
Find the Best Program
Benjamin Capital is proud to offer a variety of programs to suit your business’ needs. We prioritize your needs, which means we will ensure that any plan we develop fits your budget. Our programs include:
- Sale & Lease Back: You do not need to use a bank line for working capital. Instead, use the equity in your existing equipment. We will buy it and lease it back to you. Once you make all the payments, you will own it outright.
- For Start-Ups: Even if you have not been in business for two years, our specialists will be happy to help you find a solution.
- B, C, & D Credits: Through our “second chance” program, businesses with bad credit have the opportunity to get the tools they need.
- Government & Municipal Programs: We have helped schools, police departments, and government agencies secure equipment.